Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:55:28 -0500
From:      Marty Landman <MLandman@face2interface.com>
To:        "Jud" <judmarc@fastmail.fm>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: how to set up a dual boot system

At 11:53 AM 2/14/2005, Jud wrote:

>You can use the FreeBSD boot loader, but simplest and easiest at this
>point is to download and install GAG, after which you'll be able to boot
>either OS with no further fiddling required.  As always, though, your
>call.

Afraid I never got the hang of making this work; however the reason for my
wanting the dual boot sys was because my old printer didn't have an
available driver (I thought) for win xp, but now it seems there is one and
it's working from my workstation. So don't need dual booting after all.

Onward to the fbsd install!

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Search & Sort Easily: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal