Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 16:39:58 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        mark@bugless.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pgcc

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996 mark@bugless.com wrote:

> Hi!
> Downloaded your FreeBSD binaries to pgcc. Thanks for doing this!
> ldd states that it requires libc.so.3.0. Newbie question, sorry.. but
> where would I grab just that library? I'm currently in the process of
> downloading all of 2.2-latest.SNAP but would rather just install the lib.
> I couldn't find it anywhere..:-(
> Do you know of a place that I could grab it?
> Thanks.

I think the binaries were made by a -current system. Sorry for this.

Perhaps a kind soul could provide FreeBSD 2.1 binaries ?!

I drop a copy to the ports-mailinglist...

--
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de