Date:      Mon, 20 Jul 2015 09:33:33 +1030
From:      Michael Vale <m.vale@live.com.au>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org" <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>, "bapt@freebsd.org" <bapt@freebsd.org>, "portmgr@freebsd.org" <portmgr@freebsd.org>
Subject:   X_BUILD_FOR - more info

 Sorry about the multiple posts=2C but I was mistaken when I said the insta=
ll target doesn't work.  It does in fact work.  INSTALL_AS_USER=3D does not=
 work.  Must install without INSTALL_AS_USER=3D and enter a super-user pass=
word to proceed.  Sorry about this=2C I will fix it as soon as possible.
=20
Now installs are doing great.  Occasionally a problem crops up and I have b=
een maintaining the works and applying the changes to greater support a wid=
er range of ports and the system was at a reasonably stable state worthy of=
 showing.  I will continue to work on the inconsistencies but I will lay of=
f on emailing any more patches now until either I hear back from portmgr@ o=
r my work reaches a significant milestone worthy of submission.
=20
Regards=2C
=20
Michael.