Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 2013 13:12:49 +0530
From:      <shurutiwebdesigner@gmail.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Web Solution

Hi,

We are one of the leading website design and development company based out
in India, which aims to provide its customers unbeatable, qualitative
services with unmatched TAT & prices so that they (our customers) can easily
achieve their business goals and objectives.

Please have a look on Our Best, Affordable & Unmatched prices in comparison
to the market

If you are Freelancer / Agency / Business Owner Looking for development help

WE TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR DEVELOPMENT NEEDS

Convert Package

PSD to html conversion

$35

PSD to Email Template

$60

PSD to Wordpress

$90

Development Package

Wordpress website

$180

Responsive website

$200

Adword Landing Page

$90

Website Maintenance Package

Website  maintenance

$10 / hr

With more than 50 developers working for us, we offer:

-              Reduced cost

-              Flexibility

-              Assured deliverability

-              Ease of communication

-              Greater control over time management.

We are looking forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with you
and your company.

 We provide advance solutions for Search Engine Marketing (SEO & SMO),
Ecommerce, Web Application Development, Custom Website Design & Development,
Video Marketing, Website Maintenance, Data Processing & Analysis, Web
Hosting and Content Writing Solutions to build your online presence.

I wish to associate & get started & AMAZE you with our work.

Thank you & looking forward for an early response.

With Warm Regards,

Shuruti

Business Development Manage

Email: shurutiwebdesigner@gmail.com