Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2001 07:30:23 -0500
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        "Etherflow" <etherflow@home.nl>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: space on harddisk

First, as root, you might run "df -k" or "df -m" to see some info. Then
you can run fdisk to change things. Suggest man fdisk to see how....

At 01:05 PM 10.21.2001 +0200, Etherflow wrote:

Hello people,

I have a question concerning the space on my harddisk. I tried to install
MYSQL, but I got an error message that my filesystem is full. Well I have
got a 7Gb harddisk and during the installation of freebsd I told the
installation to use the entire disk and to use default when it came to
partitioning.

Can anybody tell me how I can view the size of my partitions, how to
resize a partition, or how to create new partitions&

I would be very gratefull!

Greets,

Sander

<<<<<<<<