Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:46:58 -0000
From:      "Jeffrey Sewell" <jefffbsd@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Urgent; stable problem on Intel MB

I have cvsup'd daily since Feb1 and recompiled.  I cannot get a successful
boot out of any kernel.  GENERIC, MYKERNEL, anything.
Mergemaster has been done.

I have 2 different servers.. one ASUS, one Intel 440bx.  Asus builds and
boots fine, however the Intel gets 'Fatal trap 12 caught while in kernel
mode'.  Seeing how another Intel user had the same problem it must be an
issue.

Could someone please advise?  I have backups and I am currently booting from
kernel.backup (thank the good man above).

I really wish I could have a successful boot :(

Jeff.