Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 08:13:29 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "doug moats" <moats_in_full_effect@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Questions from an interested student

--- Original Message -----
From: doug moats
To: questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 7:17 AM
Subject: Questions from an interested student

My name is Douglas Moats and I attend school at Tesst College in Baltimore,
Md. Right now we are learning about alternatives to Microsoft operating
systems and our teacher has been doing alot of talk about linux. Since i
personally have become very interested in FreeBSD, i was wondering if you
all have any kind of posters, cds, etc, you could offer us. Our class has a
board with posters from people like Redhat and Suse up (my teacher tried to
get a poster from Microsoft but they wanted $5 plus shipping and handling.
HAH!) I just wanted to make the board a little more diverse. No problem if
you can't offer anything. Thanks for the time,
             Douglas Moats

Doug ---
   Since you're studying FBSD, do a little research, it'll
get you used to the process...... :-)

You might try looking at the items at www.freebsdmall.com
There is also some good original art around; try searching
for "Freebsd art"  "Freebsd posters" or "daemon art" at
google or suchlike.  I think Matt Dillon has a great piece
of work at his site --- you'd want to contact him directly
to ask if it could be adapted for your purposes.  I think
his email is dillon@backplane.com

Best of luck,

Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P.