Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:24:16 +0300
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Forr=F3_A_Hunor?=" <hunorbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kopete MSN + Cam

2006/9/28, Garrett Cooper <youshi10@u.washington.edu>:

> Warren Liddell wrote:
> > Is or will there ever be support to allow the viewing of Webcams from
> others
> > or is it simply not possible ?
> Webcam support still isn't fully functional in any of the opensource
> projects I think; gaim is the closest to getting a working prototype
> though, through the gaim-vv subproject. IIRC, the author of Kopete is
> helping out, so the MSN webcam functionality might become available in
> Kopete sometime in the near future.
> -Garrett

There is an MSN Messenger clone for Linux. I haven't used it but I think it
seems to be good. I will try it shortly.

You can read further and download from the project's homepage at
http://amsn.sourceforge.net/

Don't forget to enable linux compatibility in

/etc/rc.conf from

linux_enable="NO"

linux_enable="YES"

Pls notify me if it's working