Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:10:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@phrantic.phear.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9834: new port: wmdate-0.3

The following reply was made to PR ports/9834; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jim Mock <jim@phrantic.phear.net>
To: Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:07:05 +1100 (EST)

 On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Kris Kennaway wrote:

 > On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 jim@phrantic.phear.net wrote:
 >
 > > >Synopsis:       new port: wmdate-0.3
 >
 > 0.5 is out - I whipped up a quick port myself earlier this
 > afternoon, but looks like it's vanished from my HD. It compiled just
 > as easily as 0.3 seems to, so it should be just a matter of changing
 > the md5 and distname.

 Please close the original PR (ports/9834).  I'll submit the updated
 port today since it hasn't been committed yet.

 Kris, thanks for the info on the update.

 --
 : Jim Mock			| [jim@corp.au.triax.com]	:
 : System Administrator		| http://www.triax.com/		: