Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 1998 23:22:00 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Ctrl-C causes programs to dump core on -Stable

I am having an odd situation with -Stable cvsup'ed a few days ago.
About 2 out of 3 times when I hit Control-C to exit out of something
(like tail, host, just about anything) whatever program it is dumps
core. It's not a huge problem since I want the thing to terminate
anyway, but I thought I'd mention it. I installed Bash 2.02 last night,
no change in the core dumping behaviour.

Tips, comments, suggestions welcome,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud designer and maintainer of the world's largest Internet