Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:20:50 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
Cc:        "Cameron Grant" <gandalf@vilnya.demon.co.uk>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: it's time...

In message <19990810123239.458CE1C1E@overcee.netplex.com.au> Peter Wemm writes:
: This still needs more work to handle line wraps etc.  Matthew Dodd did some
: work in this area for the EISA code which should be able to be used.

I'd be very careful of line wrapping probe messages.  I have scripts
that rely on them being on one line to get a list of irqs, etc.

However, the whole issue of how probe messages should print, and how
much is a religious war that I try to steer clear of...

Warner