Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 2000 09:04:35 +0200
From:      Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        Rudy <rudy@monkeybrains.net>
Subject:   Re: arp and bridging

Hi,
> Now I'm starting to think that the bridge is mixing and matching MAC
> address.
it looks that way. The obvious band-aid is a static entry on pizza (i.e.
arp -S 00:d0:b7:1f:fc:63 lala). That should fix your initial problem
(knocks on wood).

> Also, I now remember reading about in the freebsd-net archives, but I
> can't find it.

The search engine has its own share of problems. If you have enough disk
space, download the archives and build your own local version.

/s/Udo

--
"God gave them the ability to reproduce...
...Science gave us the hope they won't." -KBK