Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:25:40 -0500
From:      Joey Lephan <mystical@houston.rr.com>
To:        Eduardo Viruena Silva <mrspock@esfm.ipn.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Accidentally deleted /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.3

Hey eduardo,
	After reading through your reply, i convinced myself that i
	should understand a little more about freebsd, and its sources.

	I've successfully completed make build/install worlds in the
	past, i never really understood how it all worked. Now i realize
	how to get back those missing libs, and peruse /usr/src/gnu/lib
	properly.

	I was able to make install clean and ultimately
	retrieving the missing lib.

	Thanks for the inspiration