Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2012 09:11:43 +0900
From:      <mms@telstra.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   You have received a new message

------=a__hdpibfkigh_51_92_10

                                                                         =

                                                You have received a pictu=
re message from mobile number +61462689804				  To save this picture, ple=
ase save attached file.
                                 You can reply once to this message via M=
MS for free!To send a reply containing pictures, audio or video, click he=
re to visit our on-line composer.Alternatively, you can send a text-only =
reply (limited to 500 characters), simply by clicking your usual reply bu=
tton. By                        replying to this message you agree to our=
 terms and conditions. Please see our Website Terms and Conditions at htt=
p://www.telstra.com.au/terms-of-use/                        for full deta=
ils.Only one reply is possible until 20/11/2011.                        	=

------=a__hdpibfkigh_51_92_10--