Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 2008 06:56:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      pjd <peter_dunning@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   packages

Does anyone know if there are any plans to make a package of openoffice for
FreeBSD-7.0 so that portupgrade can get at it now that OOo 2.4 has been
released. This would really help as I do not have the 2GB RAM advised for
compiling it and openoffice really is a vital package for the usability of
the system (OOo 2.3 was never released as a package to my knowledge). If any
one could help I would be grateful.