Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 1997 18:33:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Soren Dossing <sauber@netcom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   rexecd

I did not find a port of webstone anywhere, so I am trying to make one.
But I need a suggestion. Part of the webstone test is to generate some
files and rcp them to the webservers www directory. This must be done as
root.

However reading the manual page for rexecd it turns out, that root is not
allowed to use the rcp, and that the entire concept of rexec/rexecd is an
example of how not to do things.

So right now I miss an example of how to do things. What would be the best
way to copy the files to the web server non-interactively ?

Please CC: to me directly, since I'm not on the ports list.

Soren