Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2017 16:59:03 +0100
From:      Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>
To:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OpenLDAP 24 and MemberOf

Hi,

I'm trying to install the MemberOf Overlay in the OpenLDAP 24 Server
port but for some reason I don't think it's getting installed??

Most likely I'm doing something wrong here but on the port dir:

/usr/ports/net/openldap24-server

make config

[X] MemberOf

make clean

make

make deinstall (remove existing install)

make install

Then look under:  ls /usr/local/libexec/openldap/

and it's not there?? According to the port a memberof.la file should
exist somewhere on the system which it doesn't.

I've also tried checking the /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema directory
with no luck either.

Could someone point me in the right direction of how to install/enable
this as I'm lost.

I mean it might actually be built in but perhaps I can't find it and
don't know how to enable it either... ?? :-S

Thanks.

Kaya