Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:26:50 -0500
From:      "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        "Brad Knowles" <blk@skynet.be>, <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Howard Leadmon" <howardl@account.abs.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Compiler problems with -O2 (was Re: CVS Trouble, even under 4.0-RELEASE (alpha) HELP!)

Seriously.  I can see adding a warning, but restricting people completely is
another story.  One of the main reasons I run FreeBSD is the flexability it
provides me compared to other operating systems.  Even if that's the
flexability to shoot myself in the foot.

FWIW, I've never had a problem with anything I've compiled with "-O2", but I
guess I'm just lucky, eh?

-Chris