Date:      Fri, 05 Jan 1996 18:13:52 -0800
From:      Paul Bugni <bugni@advmarine.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Embedding

I'm currently gathering information about embedable
operating systems to possibly use for a marine
navigation/charting system.

A friend has turned me on to FreeBSD, and I'm wondering if
anyone has experience in embedding this OS, and in working
with the Mach lites extension.

QNX or OS9 seem to offer most of what I need, but the
light weight thread possibilities as well as the
avialiable tools make FreeBSD a potentially more
attractive choice.

Paul Bugni.