Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:08:26 -0800
From:      "jdow" <jdow@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "Peter N. M. Hansteen" <peter@bgnett.no>
Subject:   Re: How to tell if IPF is running?

Ack, it looks like it would limp through doing the simple job wanted.
The good news is that I can make it work. The bad news is that it's
apparently so much simpler with the Linux iptables facilities. I can
see I have a bunch of reading to do before setting up to replace the
firewall machine.

Thanks. I like your tutorial. That will get me up with it faster.
{^_^}    Joanne