Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:32:09 -0500
From:      Mike <phate1@ix.netcom.com>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Freebsd can't find my scsi bus.

Keith,

thanks for replying.

yes, I have a 2940U/UW controller.. Not U2W..

OK, first of all i found interesting, that unlike in other computers
(using regular scsi disks) in this one the 2940 occupies 2 IRQ's - #9,
#10 shown by the BIOS after startup.

Now, when freebsd boots up, all the way at the top, it shows found -
Adaptec-- IRQ 9 - no driver assigned
Adaptec-- IRQ 10 - no driver assigned

Further way down in the probe, it shows
aha0 not found at 0x330..