Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:40:44 -0700
From:      Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   CFR: ipfw locking

http://www.freebsd.org/~sam/ipfw.patch

These changes add locking.  There are two locks: one for static rules and
one for dynamic rules.  The associated dummynet changes are not included as
I haven't tested them yet.  The locking scheme may need to be revised to
use something like sx locks; this will be revisited in a later pass.

I've been running with these changes for a week on my interior firewall,
but they are very lightly tested and need a good review and more testing.
I don't plan to commit them until they get more of each.

	Sam