Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:28:31 -0800
From:      Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   System Wide Bash Login Script

I'm trying to figure out where the system wide bash login script should
be for FBSD 9.2.  I've tried /etc/profile, /usr/local/etc/profile, and I
even found reference to creating a .bashrc file in home directories,
testing for /usr/local/etc/profile, and then calling it if it exists.
None of this seems to work.  However if I paste the contents into a
shell after logging in, I get the expected behavior.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Drew