Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:48:23 -0400
From:      "Mark S. Reichman" <mark@borg.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: You find the oddest things when you netsearch for your own name...

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:
I read part of your article and just saw that you had an account
on violet.berkeley.edu.  I wrote a simple socket while I was at
school (SUNY) in New York that accessed the time port.  We used
violet.berkeley.edu as a test machine for the
distant end.  What a small network we all compute on.

> While searching for an old article of mine to reference, I started
> running across some of the strangest items which I had though long
> buried, one in particular from Olin Shivers at CMU, which I had
> thankfully forgotten until now, probably being worth a read if only to
> learn a little more about my strange and sordid past. :-)
>
>           http://people.qualcomm.com/ppomes/Articles/cs-guns.html
>
> Olin, of course, deserves the lion's share of credit for this madness.
> I just played straight man. :)
>
> - Jordan

                        \|/
                       (@ @)
  |    Mark S. Reichman           FreeBSD          |
  |     mark@borg.com           Got source?        |
  |  The "Paperless Office" looked good on paper.  |