Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:20:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Carlos Carnero <zopewiz@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Junior hacker assignment :o

Hello,

I'd like to make my own modification to FreeBSD, but I
really don't know where to start. This is what I want
to do:

After doing a shutdown (no APM nor ACPI) FreeBSD tells
me that the system is ready to be powered down. I'd
like to add a (configurable) timeout to this final
system notice that automatically reboots when this
timer has expired.

Where do I start reading? I mean, I think this is a
kernel thingy, right?

Best regards,
Carlos.