Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 15:56:19 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        CombsSF@salem.ge.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape 3.0 core dumps

Stephen F. Combs wrote:

> I've discoverd that 3.0 Gold (at least) DOES allow you to hi-lite
> multiple items.  Click on the first item to hilite and then hold down the
> 'Ctrl' key and click on any additional items you want to select. Viola! it
> works!

Also works by holding down the shift key and scrolling.
(Be warned, Reversing direction usually crashes)
Using the CTRL-click method will allow one to skip subjects.
ie: every other one for example!

This functionality has been a part of Netscape from the begining.
I assume that all the different OS versions are capable of it!

--
-Enjoy
Gary