Date:      Tue, 06 Feb 2001 14:46:35 -0200
From:      Marcus Ramos <marcus@ansp.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Insmod equivalent

Hello,

I've compiled a file named "ttime.c" into "ttime.o" and now I want to
load it into the kernel. Since "ttime.c" was originally written for
Linux, the instructions tell me to use "insmod ttime.o". Since it seems
that command "insmod" does not exist in FreeBSD, I ask: what is the
equivalente one ? How can I have the ".o" file (a PCI driver) loaded
into the kernel ?

Thanks in advance.
Marcus.