Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:58:22 +0100
From:      Nicolas LS <nicolasls@free.fr>
To:        Oleg Sharoiko <os@rsu.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/72014: Eclipse doesn't work (SigBus 10) if it has been built with GTK

Le Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 01:07:56PM +0300, Oleg Sharoiko a ecrit:
> Could please those who have problems with eclipse SigBus'ing in
> _gtk_tree_view_queue_draw_node (or other gtk methods) send me their
> compiler options (/etc/make.conf) used for gtk and jdk builds.
> p.s. I'm not on the list, so keep me on To: or Cc: if posting to list.

Here are mine's. Moreover, as I'm french, i use accents like é, è, and
the "motif" theme for eclipse cut word where i've accents, it's quite
boring, but i suppose it's another problem.

Thanks if you solve this bug, or if you could help me.

I'me currently using latest native FreeBSD Sun JDK (1.4.2p6_6).

make.conf
---------
PERL_VER=5.6.1
PERL_VERSION=5.6.1
PERL_ARCH=mach
NOPERL=yo
NO_PERL=yo
NO_PERL_WRAPPER=yo

NO_SENDMAIL=    true
COMPAT4X=       yes
CPUTYPE?=p4
DOC_LANG=       en_US.ISO8859-1  fr_FR.ISO8859-1 fr_FR.ISO8859-15
NOPROFILE=      true    # Avoid compiling profiled libraries
CFLAGS= -O -pipe
COPTFLAGS= -O -pipe
#X_WINDOW_SYSTEM=xfree86-4
X_WINDOW_SYSTEM=xorg