Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:27:46 -0500
From:      David Loszewski <drlski@attbi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   vim colors different on freebsd?

I have two boxes, a freebsd box and a linux box.  I am using the same
terminals on both boxes and the same .vimrc files on both boxes along
with the same vim versions.  Even though everything is the same, on the
freebsd box no matter what I do all the coloring in vim is bold. I also
have my teminal as color for different file types and those are normal,
not bold so i don't understand why vim is doing this on the bsd box.
 Any ideas??

Dave