Date:      Tue, 09 Mar 1999 16:15:31 -0800
From:      GVB <gvb@tns.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Email Autoresponder?

Hi there.. Kind of not relevant to this list but I run it all on FreeBSD
so.. I am currently running Sendmail and QPopper and wanted to know if
there is any kind of autoresponder function that is built into sendmail
and/or QPopper.  I thought at one time that Sendmail had some kind of
autorespond feature, but I cannot seem to find any information on it.

Any help is appriciated!

Thanks...

GVB