Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 12:56:33 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I check out a snapshot?

On Sat, Sep 27, 1997 at 08:24:07PM -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>> OK.  So check out the tree as of 0100 EDT.  What's the problem?
>
> I don't know - that remains to be found out, eh? ;-)
>
> I'll try it on an experimental basis sometime next week.  I'm
> not saying that the idea has no merit, I'm just not keen to
> mess with the SNAP server so soon after getting it back up again
> (KATO's patch worked to prevent the machine from crashing every 24
> hours).

OK, that sounds reasonable.

>> Why EDT?
>
> Why not? :-)

Well, I prefer CST: it's more universal.  It could be the time in
Austin, TX (UTC-6), the time in Beijing (UTC+8), or the time here in
Adelaide (UTC+9.5).  For one reason or another, I find myself in one
of those places quite often :-)

More seriously, I thought that the machine was in California.

Greg