Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:24:16 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        Maxim Bolotin <max@rsu.ru>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cs89x0 driver update (fwd)

In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0003161112290.50194-100000@sasami.jurai.net> "Matthew N. Dodd" writes:
: On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Maxim Bolotin wrote:
: > I sent my changes to Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG> 12 Mar 2000, but
: > still have no answer, unfortunately I have no commit privs, so
: > somebody have to commit it for us. I thought that Mike have to,
: > just because he commit our previous version of driver. If you can commit
: > it I'll have no objection.
: >
: > We're going to add mibs support in this driver, it'll be in a few
: > weeks.
:
: I've asked for the current driver to be repo-copied to sys/dev/cs/ so that
: the update won't lose CVS history.  I'll shoot off a message to core about
: commit privs so you can maintain it yourself.  If you don't mind the wait
: then you can commit the updates yourself in a week or so. :)

I have a slot in my day today to test and commit this driver.  As luck
would have it, we need 4.0 on one of our embedded boards that has this
exact chip.  I don't see why core would turn down a request like this
for commit privs, but I'd be happy to test/commit any improvements to
the driver.

Warner