Date:      Thu, 8 May 2008 16:46:29 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: neon port won't upgrade

--mojUlQ0s9EVzWg2t

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 05:07:47PM -0500, Dan Nelson wrote:
> In the last episode (May 08), Chad Perrin said:

> > >=20
> > > portupgrade -f -o www/neon26 neon
> > >=20
> > > seemed to work for me
> >=20
> > Isn't this the sort of information that should be in
> > /usr/ports/UPDATING? In my case, there's nothing in that file that
> > comes up when I search for the string "neon" (without quotes).
>=20
> Do you update your entire ports tree, or just certain subdirs?  My copy
> of /usr/ports/MOVED ( rev 1.1591 ) has the following:
>=20
> www/neon|www/neon26|2008-05-05|Moved to be able to integrate www/neon26
>=20
> which portupgrade should have used to determine the new location of
> the port.

Now that I look at it, I see that MOVED does contain that line.  I wonder
why portupgrade didn't do its magic.

--=20
Patrick J. LoPresti: "Emacs has been replaced by a shell script which 1)
Generates a syslog message at level LOG_EMERG; 2) reduces the user's disk
quota by 100K; and 3) RUNS ED!!!!!!"

--mojUlQ0s9EVzWg2t

--mojUlQ0s9EVzWg2t--