Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 13:07:40 -0400
From:      Glen Foster <gfoster@osmre.gov>
To:        jfieber@cs.smith.edu
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Documentation Project

Ouch!  I must be one of the worst but I'll start working more on my
sections soon, most likely Monday.

I started the "Intro" and noticed that the outline I came up with was
very much like http://www.freebsd.org/ so I move that we adopt that as
the Introduction, perhaps adding a section or two, one on "what the
Free in FreeBSD stands for,"  "what's in FreeBSD," "The Why of
FreeBSD," and a little more on the history of FreeBSD, probably
starting with 4.3bsd on VAXEN.

What do you think of these ideas?

Would you want me to convert the FreeBSD home page to LINUXDOC or have
we "decided" to go with HTML for the release?

Glen