Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:58:09 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   /etc/exports ... two file systems, two different perms, one sys ...

Okay, I'm lost ... how do I setup /etc/exports so that I can export two
different file systems, to the same system, with two different
permissions?

I'm trying:

/usr/local/CivCTP -ro alcyone ghoul
/usr/local/src -maproot=0 alcyone

and it gives me:

Feb  6 12:57:44 atelier mountd[51342]: can't change attributes for /usr/local/src
Feb  6 12:57:44 atelier mountd[51342]: bad exports list line /usr/local/src -maproot

according to man page, all the file systems need to be exported for the
same host on the same line, but then all those file systems have the same
permissions, which I don't want ... so how do I go about doing this?

hanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org