Date:      08 Jan 2006 08:36:47 -0500
From:      Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
To:        Imran Imtiaz <imran@darkstar.thelakecity.com.pk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: internet on two lan cards

Imran Imtiaz <imran@darkstar.thelakecity.com.pk> writes:

> I have three lan cards on my system on which two lan cards have the
> alive ip now what i want is that how can i gave them different
> gateways cause i want some traffic to be passed from one lan card
> (one internet connection of isp) and some other traffic to be passed
> from other lan card (internet of other companies isp) how is it
> possibe this is some sort of load balancing ?

There are many approaches; what applies to your case depends on your
specific requirements.  Such things have been discussed heavily; see
the archives of the mailing list.  If it handles your situation, just
setting routes for specific destinations is the easiest solution.

		http://be-well.ilk.org/~lowell/