Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:32:49 +0200
From:      Kazik Chujwielki <dmilith@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable #2

> On 22 Oct 2014, at 17:14, Allan Jude <allanjude@freebsd.org> wrote:
>=20
> On 2014-10-22 10:33, Kazik Chujwielki wrote:
>> =E2=80=A6
>>=20
>> So, I tried with upgrading to 9.3, installing bootcode from 9.3, then =
I booted 10.0, installed boot code again.. nothing helps.
http://s.verknowsys.com/1a4f147cbb215da9b16eb61a7e9de9ed26470338.png =
<http://s.verknowsys.com/1a4f147cbb215da9b16eb61a7e9de9ed26470338.png>;
>>=20
>> I also tried scrubbing my pool, from ZFS point of view everything is =
just "fine=E2=80=9D. No data errors.. it=E2=80=99s machine with ECC RAM, =
so corruption shouldn=E2=80=99t take place..
>>=20
>> Do you have ANY ideas?
>>=20
>> thanks
>>=20
>>=20
>=20
> Does the FreeBSD boot loader see any other disks? I've seen something
> similar to this in a case where a machine had 12 drives and the boot
> loader only saw the first 8 or something, so was missing too many =
blocks.
>=20
> --=20
> Allan Jude
>=20

it=E2=80=99s virtually one disk - mfid0
Under the hood it=E2=80=99s 36 drives in HW raid10 (LSI)

HW raid10 matrix is detected before boot process (before all the LSI =
controller is booting).. but currently I=E2=80=99m in a big hole, =
blindly looking for anything at all that might help..

thanks

Daniel (dmilith) Dettlaff