Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:32:38 -0500
From:      Dylan Carlson <absinthe@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with rmid under patchset 6

I had problems getting rmid working properly under my build of patchset 6.
It just doesn't work.  It will create the log directory and activate the
application correctly, but it does not initialize them right.   I didn't have
any problems with rmid under the linux-jdk13.

I have since stopped using rmid, but I thought I would post the problem to
the list to make people aware of a potential bug.

Cheers,
--
Dylan Carlson [absinthe@pobox.com]