Date:      Tue, 25 Oct 2016 16:57:41 -0400
From:      "William Blake" <william.blake@biztechsmall.com>
To:        <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   KBIS Attendees 2016-17

Hi,

=20

Would you be interested in KBIS Attendees 2016-17? which includes =
complete
contact details and verified email addresses Up-to-date,

=20

Key decision maker:-=20

=20

=FC  Architects

=FC  Builders/Remodelers

=FC  Cabinet Shops

=FC  Consultants

=FC  Dealers

=FC  Designers

=FC  Distributors

=FC  Fabricators

=FC  Home Centers

=FC  Independent Manufacturers Reps

=FC  Installers

=FC  Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Professionals

=FC  Students and many more across USA |UK |Australia.

=20

Please review and let me know your interest if you are looking for above
mentioned Specialties or other contacts list for your campaigns.

=20

Target Industry: _____________; (Any)   =20

Target Geography: _____________; (USA, UK, Australia Across the World)   =
 =20

Target Job Title:   _________________; (CEO, CFO, CMO, VP etc)

=20

Appreciate a response.

=20

Regards,

William Blake

Business Development

Our services: Email Marketing| Database Management| Online Marketing| =
Email
Appending | Telemarketing | Tell-Verification | List Management | Email
Marketing Tool | Data Licensing & Partnership |

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company =
profile.
If for some To opt out please replay back in subject line as remove me=20

=20

=20

=20

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAMc1ugS5I4pPotwdHuPt9R7CgAAAEAAAAOgn8YSS0G9NmYOE4ypmae0BAAAAAA==>