Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 09:33:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A few questions

(1) How can I get emacs to accept my Backspace key for backspacing rather
than my delete key?

(2) Are there any good (and preferably free) Open GL implementations for
FreeBSD?  Are there any supported 3-D cards?

(3) Has anyone used Motif (free or commercial) on FreeBSD?  Were your
experiences good?  bad?

(4) Does anyone know if XFree86 supports any 3-D video cards.  Not that it
needs to support their 3-D functionality, just that X-Windows would run
with it.

Thanks in advance,
K.S.