Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 22:24:00 +0700 (NOVST)
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@regency.nsu.ru>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/38110: NEW PORT: games/wmpuzzle for WindowMaker/AfterStep

>Number:         38110
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       NEW PORT: games/wmpuzzle for WindowMaker/AfterStep
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>How-To-Repeat:
N/A
>Fix:
Since I've included two images of the BSD Daemon (program's author seems
to be a Debian fan (just look how he named the distfile, and he uses
gnugetopt ;-) and thus provides "Linux" and "Debian" skins for the game,
and of course this is not very nice wrt FreeBSD community), it seems to
me that SHAR is not quite approprite (I've placed gif and xpm in the
files dir), am I right?.  Of course, I've could just get XPM and
generate SHAR file, but author includes original images in the
distribution, and one might expect to be able to find original GIF of
daemon as well.  So I've included both, it seems to be more coherent to
me, than leaving my home-rolled XPM and abandoning original GIF.

I've tgz'ed the port dir, and here is an URL for you instead:

ftp://regency.nsu.ru/tmp/wmpuzzle.tar.gz

Thank you!