Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:21:48 +0200
From:      "Kevin Bortis" <wermut@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dualstack IPv4/IPv6 ADSL PPPoE configuration?

Thank you for your answers.

In the meantime I have found website describing the IPv6 capabilities
of some OS's. I will test your suggestions on weekend. If all work I
will write an update for the FreeBSD Handbook. The website was:
http://internecine.eu/systems/freebsd-ipv6.html

Regards Kevin

PS: Native IPv6 is here!!!! < http://tunnelbroker.as8758.net/