Date:      Sun, 08 Jul 2001 23:32:54 +1000
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   kdegames2 port wont build

Arrghh!

After finally getting Qt to build in my quest to compile and
install KDE2, everything was running smoothly until I got to
compiling kdegames2 :(

The configure part dies with some errors about libjpeg and Qt,
but I have jpeg-6b and qt-2.3.1 installed... Unless Qt didnt
really install properly... (I had to copy the contents of the
work/qt-2.3.1/src/3rdparty/ to work/qt-2.3.1/include/ to get
it to compile, but it seemed fine after that...)

And kdegames2 is the last dependency for kde2... Anyway I will
attach the config.log file...

Thanks for your help, I think Im almost there! :)
Kal.