Date:      Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:42:42 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 02:38:34PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 01:52:30PM -0700, Don L. Belcher wrote:
> > Delivery of mail subscription to current and stable have stopped. I was
> > wondering what mailing address I need, to resolve issue?
>
> Majordomo will unsubscribe users whose mail bounces for a prolonged
> period.  Did you have any mail delivery problems recently?

On this note, according to majordomo, bounces@FreeBSD.org is supposed to
mail out details of addresses that have been unsubscribed for this reason.

I subscribed once upon a time when my email address used to change nearly
every other week, but never saw any mail on that list.  Does it work?

Ceri

--
you can't see when light's so strong
you can't see when light is gone