Date:      20 Apr 2003 14:51:05 -0400
From:      Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
Subject:   Re: evolution question

--=-7NKpJsx1e3b3+bZ5hO6m

On Sun, 2003-04-20 at 14:43, Gary D Kline wrote:
> 	Can anybody clue me in here?  Do I need to be running Gnome or
> 	KDE for this to work?  (I'm using ctwm.)

Although I don't know the answer to your question, I can verify that Evo
works fine without KDE or Gnome. I'm running Fluxbox, and don't even
have KDE or Gnome installed, and Evo works great.

Hope this narrows your troubleshooting search space down a bit.

--=20
Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>

--=-7NKpJsx1e3b3+bZ5hO6m

--=-7NKpJsx1e3b3+bZ5hO6m--