Date:      Wed, 24 Dec 1997 02:32:39 -0600
From:      David Vondrasek <dallas.tex@airmail.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing Printer Help please

Can someone help a little here ?
I'm running 2.2.5-RELEASE and have have the Printer installed, but I
guess I don't have it installed correcty with driver and such. It see's
the printer but prints garbage. I have  HP660C and would like some
instruction on telling FreeBSD the correct way to print. All I get is
several sheets of garbage and am at a lost as to how and were to tell
the system what I have.please CC my E-mail as I can Only check the list
in it's filtered folder once a week to get updated.. Thanks..

--
---

David L. Vondrasek
dallas.tex@airmail.net