Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:16:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth W Cochran <kwc@world.std.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   SBLive w/ECC RAM, 4.1-stable

Hello -stable:

What is the status of SBLive support in systems with ECC RAM?

IIRC, this is still in -current and has not yet been MFCed.  (?)
If this is indeed the case, when is a "reasonably
anticipated" date for -stable to receive this support?  Is
this something I might be able to help test?

If this *has* been MFCed, when *did* SBLive/ECC support
become available in FreeBSD?  (example: 4.0-{R,S},
4.1-{R-s} as of some date)

OS is RELENG_4, last updated via cvsup Friday, 1 September 2000.

Driver (that I'm aware of & have now) is:
 * $FreeBSD: src/sys/dev/sound/pci/emu10k1.c,v 1.6.2.2 2000/08/20 00:43:55 cg Exp $

Where is the best place to find information about installing
& operating this soundcard in FreeBSD?  (examples: kernel
config & device/MAKEDEV names/instructions, features, etc.)

Documentation and/or FAQ pointers most welcome.

Many thanks,

-kc