Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:22:57 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        davids@webmaster.com (David Schwartz)
Cc:        vince@venus.GAIANET.NET, kpielorz@tdx.co.uk, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: poor ethernet performance?

> Magnetic energy building up over a period of time on an Ethernet cable? Are
> you one of those people who waits a few minutes before opening the microwave
> door?

Heh.  This reminds me.

My Uncle Stan is one of the people on one of the microwave oven
patents (he's a long-time engineer at Boeing, which did developement
on them for use as in-flight ovens).

My uncle refuses to have a microwave oven in his house.  I quote
below his reasoning for this:

	"They cook your gonies."

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org