Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:13:52 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Cc:        info@secnetix.de
Subject:   Submission for Commercial Vendors - Consulting web page

Dear FreeBSD web team,

My boss asked me to submit a small paragraph for the
"Commercial Vendors - Consulting" web page at
www.freebsd.org.  So here it is.  Please add it to
the list of consulting companies for Europe.
Thanks!

I took the liberty to write the thing in the right
format for immediate inclusion in the source file
www/en/commercial/consulting.raw.  Please let me know
if that's inappropriate.  Here it is:

<!-- NAME="Secnetix GmbH and Co KG" CAT="consulting" SUBCAT="EUROPE" -->
<STRONG><A HREF="http://www.secnetix.de/">Secnetix GmbH &amp; Co
KG</A></STRONG> -- located in Munich, Germany -- has a strong focus
on BSD systems and offers professional consulting services, ranging
from basic administration, programming and security-related tasks to
sophisticated projects involving design, implementation and
maintenance of complex network setups.  For more information, please
<A HREF="http://www.secnetix.de/">visit our web site</A> or send a
message to <A HREF="mailto:info@secnetix.de">info@secnetix.de</A>.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards