Date:      Sun, 12 May 1996 10:36:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      invalid opcode <coredump@nervosa.com>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Biff service

On Sun, 12 May 1996, Ollivier Robert wrote:

> It seems that invalid opcode said:
> > Why not just use "biff n" ?
> Won't work. "biff  n" will  prevent  you to  see the  arrival but will  not
> prevent mail.local  to  send an UDP  datagram   to the  "biff" service  and
> generate the spurious "warning" in the log file.

Well I figured he was doing this because he was tired of seeing biff
notifies. =)

> PS: pretty old message, been in Holidays maybe ? :-)

Nope, for some cutesy reason, I am just now getting some email from April
8-10, very strange.

== Chris Layne ======================================== Nervosa Computing ==
== coredump@nervosa.com ================ http://www.nervosa.com/~coredump ==